April 3-6, 2023 – Salishan Resorts: Gleneden Beach, OR
-April 3: TRIO Pre-Con
-April 4-6: Full Conference Events
- TRIO Member Fees
- Early Bird $350 – must register by March 2nd, 2023
- Late Registration $400
- Non-TRIO Member Fees
- Early Bird $450 – must register by March 2nd, 2023
- Late Registration $500
- Pre-Conference Fees
- Legs & Regs Workshops – Free
Legs & Regs Workshop
This is not your typical Legs & regs workshop. We have TRIO priority trainers from all over the country who will dive deeply into each program’s complex grey areas in this free workshop.
Presenters will be looking to provide a quick overview of general legs & regs, with most of the time allocated to conversations about the complex issues we all love to dissect. Learn how to stretch the laws to the brink as you find strategies to improve your program while staying in compliance with your OR TRIO peers.
Expand your own expertise, improve your program, get exposure to other TRIO grants in our region, and serve as a leader in our region with this amazing opportunity.
Talent Search – Phillip Dirks
Upward Bound – David Ferguson
Student Support Services – Angela Archer & Zach Jones
McNair – Denise Tambasco
Date: April 3rd
Time: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Cost – FREE
General Hotel Information: Salishan Coastal Lodge
7760 North Highway 101 Gleneden Beach, Oregon 97388
- Single room – $135/night, plus applicable taxes
- Double room – $135/night, plus applicable taxes
Rates are good from the dates of Monday, April 3rd through Thursday, April 6th – unless sold out
Reservations must be made by March 2nd, 2023 – the room block will expire after that.
- OTA conference attendees will receive complimentary parking.
- Phone: (541) 764-3600; Please use let them know you are attending the 2023 OTA Conference. If you plan on staying outside the room block dates you will need to call to make a reservation.
- Group Code: TRIO2023
- Rooms must be reserved by March 2nd, 2023, to qualify for the special rate.