Oregon TRIO Association Fellowship
Standard Guidelines for OTA Fellowship
- Must be a current member of OTA & NAEOP
- The nominator must have the support of Project Director
- Must be a current TRIO student or alum of a TRIO project in Oregon
- Must be a registered Oregon voter
- Preferably not a permanent staff member of a TRIO project
- Must demonstrate personal achievement as a direct result of participation in TRIO program
- Must be able to attend Policy Seminar, OTA spring conference, and serve as the Alumni Representative on the OTA Board of Directors. OTA Fellow is also encouraged to attend the annual SLC as scheduled
- The term of the OTA Fellow will be the fiscal year in which the candidate is selected.
OTA Fellowship Incentives
- The OTA Fellow will have all travel accommodations provided to the annual Policy Seminar as stated on the OTA annual budget.
- The OTA fellow will have all travel accommodations provided to attend the annual PDC spring conference to attend the President’s banquet.
- The OTA Fellow will receive a $1,000 award upon completion of their year of service to the Board of Directors
- Complete the COE Policy Seminar Application located on NAEOP’s website. Deadline for submission is December 31, 2020: https://naeoptrio.org/policy-seminar
- Upon completion, OTA will email the applicant a Google form with supplemental questions. The deadline for submission is January 15, 2021.
- Finalists will be contacted for a phone interview with the OTA selection committee in late January.
- The selected candidate will begin their term as OTA fellow in February 2021.
Launch Video for OTA Fellowship